Welcome

I am glad you have taken time to visit!

Maybe you will find something you want to share about yourself, or perhaps you will be inspired to write about your ponderings over my ponderings!

I am a pastor of a small church in Columbia, PA.
My hope is that what I share here on these pages may open up some dialogue with others who may agree or disagree. What I feel is important is to be open to growing and learning from others and perhaps have a chance to understand perspectives and ponderings from others.

So, grab a cup of coffee or tea, sit for awhile and let's take time to get to know one another.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Scary Situation

I can't imagine how scary this was for the mother and her two girls.
I am sorry for the trucker who lost his life and for his family, who may never know what caused him to veer off that bridge.

Praise God for all the emergency workers who came to the rescue and for the Navy Seebees who (get this) happened to be at the right place at the right time with the right equipment...(simply amazing)! Plus the fact that they were willing to head there and offer their assistance reveals much about the moral fiber of our troops and that there are genuinely good people in the world still!

Thanks to the heros; something that could have been a worse tragedy was avoided!
Praise God for your willingness to serve; both the emergency crews and the military crew!

Read and see video here:
http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/27895211

No comments:

Post a Comment