Welcome

I am glad you have taken time to visit!

Maybe you will find something you want to share about yourself, or perhaps you will be inspired to write about your ponderings over my ponderings!

I am a pastor of a small church in Columbia, PA.
My hope is that what I share here on these pages may open up some dialogue with others who may agree or disagree. What I feel is important is to be open to growing and learning from others and perhaps have a chance to understand perspectives and ponderings from others.

So, grab a cup of coffee or tea, sit for awhile and let's take time to get to know one another.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Low IQ and Conservative beliefs?

http://news.yahoo.com/low-iq-conservative-beliefs-linked-prejudice-180403506.html

I'm wondering what others think about this article?

I do think it takes a higher level of thinking to be able to consider multiple layers to a situation, but does the article assume that just because somebody is conservative, it means that they can't do this?

Can somebody consider multiple layers to a situation or thought and remain conservative?

No comments:

Post a Comment