Welcome

I am glad you have taken time to visit!

Maybe you will find something you want to share about yourself, or perhaps you will be inspired to write about your ponderings over my ponderings!

I am a pastor of a small church in Columbia, PA.
My hope is that what I share here on these pages may open up some dialogue with others who may agree or disagree. What I feel is important is to be open to growing and learning from others and perhaps have a chance to understand perspectives and ponderings from others.

So, grab a cup of coffee or tea, sit for awhile and let's take time to get to know one another.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Jimmy Carter's decision to leave his church ... difficult decision made by faith!

Jimmy Carter has always been someone I have appreciated and watched as he has gone on from his presidency to do more with his position and power than he ever would have had to. He follows his faith and his beliefs to an amazing level. This decision that he made, written about in the article linked below, is above the top in my expectations. Way to go President Carter and Thank you!!

Inspiring Decision from an Inspiring Leader!

No comments:

Post a Comment